|Release:||2.4 / February 8, 2015|
|License:||GNU GPL 3.0|
|Website:||Chrome Web Store|
InstallationInstall the HabitRPG chrome extension into your Google Chrome browser, then enter your User ID and API in the options page. Your User ID and API can be found at Settings -> API.
The Chrome Extension also integrates with Asana, Tomato.es, Google Tasks & Workflowy, allowing for tasks across multiple sites to be accomplished and count towards gaining levels and keeping users on track. With a few minutes of set-up, you can customize what sites are considered productive, what sites are vices, and when normal working hours are. The extension is also available on Android, to help keep you productive even when you're on the go.
The Chrome Extension gives you XP and GP when you complete a to-do item in other task management sites (for example Google Tasks) but will not copy tasks to/from HabitRPG.
The Site Watcher feature can be temporarily disabled by clicking "Take a Break" and reactivated by clicking "Activate." Please note that any productivity or procrastination will be uploaded upon clicking these.
How to Install Editar
- Download the Chrome extension by clicking "Add to Chrome" on the extension's Web Store page
- The HabitRPG icon should appear in the top left corner of the Chrome window. Click on it, then click on Options (Note: This can also be accessed by typing chrome://extensions into the address bar and scrolling down until you find HabitRPG)
- On HabitRPG, find your User ID and API token. They can be found by clicking Settings (shaped like a gear) and then API (direct link). (Note: your User ID is not the name that is visible to others, it is the long string of characters found on the API page)
- Copy and paste both of these into the correct boxes on the HabitRPG Chrome Extension options page and hit Save
- Customize the sites in which you are productive or procrastinating and any further extensions.
In Github, the Chrome Extension can be found in the habitrpg-chrome repository.