The Seasonal Shop is an option under the Inventory tab, and is run by the Seasonal Sorceress (Siena Leslie aka Lemoness). It is open only during Grand Galas, selling seasonal items such as seasonal gear from previous years and special action items only available for purchase during that season.
Spring Fling 2015EditarThe Spring Fling Seasonal Shop was open from March 20 to April 30, 2015 and featured the following items:
- Spring Fling gear from the 2014 season, available for gems instead of gold.
- Egg Hunt quest scrolls, available for 1 gem.
- Shiny Seeds, available for 15 gold each. Throw these at your fellow party members to turn them into a cheerful flower!
Winter Wonderland 2015Editar
The Seasonal Shop opened for the first time during Winter Wonderland 2014-2015, when it featured the following items:
- Winter Wonderland gear from the 2013-2014 season, available for gems instead of gold. Each item cost 1 gem, except for the Mage staff, which cost 2 gems.
- Limited edition Winter 2013-2014 quests, Trapper Santa and Find the Cub, were also available, costing 4 gems each.
- Seasonal Items for gold: the Snowball (costs 15 gold, and allows you to throw snowballs at party members) and New Year's Card (costs 10 gold, and allows you to send New Year's wishes to party members). Seasonal items do not disappear once bought, but the card was only available until January 1.